John David Crow Legacy Society
John David Crow Legacy Society
“My life has been enriched and enhanced by being a part of the Aggie family, Aggie athletics and Texas A&M University in more ways than I could ever repay or even recall. That’s why I am so honored to have my name associated with this Legacy Society that provides all of those people who feel the same way I do about Texas A&M an opportunity to make a truly lasting contribution to Aggie athletics. I can’t think of a better way of ensuring the Spirit of Aggieland continues to thrive for generations to come.” –John David Crow
The first Heisman Trophy winner in Texas A&M’s long and storied football history, John David Crow has left an indelible impression on Aggie athletics. In short, he is a legend in Aggie lore. Fittingly, the 12th Man Foundation’s Legacy Society, which recognizes the generosity of those who support Texas A&M athletics through their estate planning, bears Crow’s distinguished name.
The John David Crow Legacy Society provides you, as a fan or friend of Texas A&M athletics, with the unique opportunity to make an enduring contribution - one that benefits Texas A&M far beyond your own lifetime. Imagine the satisfaction of knowing that your passion for Texas A&M athletics will continue to impact your university for generations to come.
As a Crow Legacy Society member, you will be directly shaping the future of Texas A&M athletics. You will also be a Heritage Member of the Texas A&M Legacy Society and will be invited annually to the Texas A&M campus for a celebration recognizing your commitment to the university.
As you consider a gift, please keep in mind that a carefully crafted estate plan, including one or more charitable bequests and life income arrangements, can reduce estate, gift and income taxes, thereby maximizing the benefits of your gift to your family and Texas A&M University. The 12th Man Foundation will keep the details of your gift confidential and public recognition is optional.
For questions about making a planned gift, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page.
Facts About the John David Crow Legacy Society:
- The John David Crow Legacy Society is the 12th Man Foundation’s premier organization for the recognition of those who make gifts in support of athletics through their estate plans.
- Membership in the society is granted to any individual who submits documentation of his or her estate gift, no matter the amount of the gift or the age of the individual.
- John David Crow Legacy Society members will be recognized on a wall located in the lobby of the Bernard C. Richardson Zone at Kyle Field, just outside the 12th Man Foundation offices.
An honor roll of society members is published each year in the 12th Man Magazine.
- The John David Crow Legacy Society was created in 2000 by the 12th Man Foundation.
- Membership in the John David Crow Legacy Society also entitles donors to membership in the Texas A&M Foundation’s Legacy Society as a Heritage member.
News & Updates
- Entry to the 12th Man Foundation changes during Phase II of Kyle Field Revelopment.