Funding scholarships, programs and facilities in support of championship athletics.

2017 Season Tickets

Season tickets are available in the following areas. Click below to review and select seating.

West

West Field Box | $2425 per seat
includes $525 ticket cost + $1500 annual & $400 capital donations*

West All American Club | $3660 per seat
includes $560 ticket cost + $2500 annual & $600 capital donations*

West Bench | $815 per seat
includes $490 ticket cost + $250 annual & $75 capital donations*

Prime West Bench | $1140 per seat
includes $490 ticket cost + $500 annual & $150 capital donations*

South

South Upper Bench | $540 per seat
includes $490 ticket cost + $25 annual & $25 capital donations*

North

North Zone Club | $2860 per seat
includes $560 ticket cost + $1500 annual & $400 capital donations*

North Upper Bench | $540 per seat
includes $490 ticket cost + $25 annual & $25 capital donations*

Exclusive

Must qualify for seating in these areas

Faculty & Staff

Texas A&M Lettermen

New Grad
Must be a member of the New Grad Program. Learn more...

West

West Field Box | $2425 per seat
includes $525 ticket cost + $1500 annual & $400 capital donations*

West All American Club | $3660 per seat
includes $560 ticket cost + $2500 annual & $600 capital donations*

West Bench | $815 per seat
includes $490 ticket cost + $250 annual & $75 capital donations*

Prime West Bench | $1140 per seat
includes $490 ticket cost + $500 annual & $150 capital donations*

South

South Upper Bench | $540 per seat
includes $490 ticket cost + $25 annual & $25 capital donations*

North

North Zone Club | $2860 per seat
includes $560 ticket cost + $1500 annual & $400 capital donations*

North Upper Bench | $540 per seat
includes $490 ticket cost + $25 annual & $25 capital donations*

Exclusive

Must qualify for seating in these areas

Faculty & Staff

Texas A&M Lettermen

New Grad
Must be a member of the New Grad Program. Learn more...

*This represents 20% of the required capital donation. The remaining 80% to be paid in four equal annual installments.

IMPORTANT: It is not permissible to leave a single seat during your purchase.
For example, if seats 1-3 are open and 4-20 are occupied on your desired row, you may not purchase only seats 1-2 and leave seat 3 empty as a single.