Seat and/or Parking Selection Process
The 2019 Football Seat and/or Parking Selection process will occur in April.
In late March, we will share information about expected available inventory. Beginning seat inventory comes from canceled season ticket orders and is expected to be limited. Please keep in mind that the inventory will be fluid, and it will change as fellow season ticket holders make their selections and change locations throughout the process.
Season ticket holders who have opted in to the process will have the opportunity to change the location of their seats and purchase additional seats.
- You may swap your current seats for any available inventory in any area of Kyle Field. Each donor account is limited to no more than 8 prime west legacy club and/or west legacy club seats, and no more than 12 seats in any other individual area.
- You may split your current seats. For example, if you selected 4 seats in the North Upper Bench section, you could:
- Move all 4 seats to the North Upper Armchair, or
- Keep 2 seats in the North Upper Bench and move 2 seats to the West Bench.
- Stay in the North Upper Bench, but move to a different section or row.
- All seats in Kyle Field are subject to an annual seat contribution.
- If the seats you select are more expensive than the original seats, you are required to pay the additional amounts due for the season tickets and the annual seat contribution.
- If the seats you select are less expensive than the original seats, any difference in ticket price will be refunded. Donation amounts will not be refunded.
- Click here to see a seating map with annual seat contribution amounts.
- You will have the opportunity to add up to 6 additional seats, even without prior payment. You will be required to pay for any additional tickets upon completion of the 2019 Football Seat and/or Parking Selection process.
- All donors participating in the selection process will have the option to add up to 6 additional seats
- The 12th Man Foundation reserves the right to adjust your seat block to preserve the integrity of available seat inventory.
The opt-in deadline for the 2019 Football Seat and/or Parking Selection process was March 12, 2019.
Participating in the 2019 Football Seat and/or Parking Selection process
- You may opt into the seat relocation process on your renewal application by clicking “Yes” on “Enroll in 2019 Football Seat and/or Parking Selection”.
- You will have the opportunity to add up to 6 additional seats without prior payment.
- You will be required to pay for any additional tickets upon completion of the Football Seat and/or Parking Selection process.
- If you increase your season ticket quantity during this process you can increase you parking as well. To increase you parking allotment during your appointment please call the 12th Man Foundation at 888-992-4443. Please note the below chart for parking allocations via season ticket quantity.
|Number of Tickets||1-5||6-9||10-13||14-17||18-21||22-25||26+|
|Number of Passes||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
- Please note the following restrictions on parking lots:
- Lot A: Limit of one pass per account
- Priority Lots (B, C, D, H, G): Limit of two passes between all priority lots
- All remaining lots are only restricted by season ticket quantity
- This is the final year of the 3 year parking term.
In late March, appointment times and instructions for accessing the system will be sent by email and posted in your Account Manager. If you do not receive any correspondence, please visit your Account Manager to view your appointment time or contact the 12th Man Foundation at 888-992-4443.
- You will be able to access the system to view available inventory 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. You will not be able to access the system prior to this time or after your appointment time concludes.
- If you miss your appointment time, you forfeit your opportunity to participate in the process.
- If you opt in for an appointment time but later change your mind, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from the process.
- If you decide to keep your original seats during your appointment, you may simply exit the system without confirming a change in seats and you will retain your original seats.
All seats in Kyle Field are subject to an annual seat contribution. Click here to see a seating map with annual seat contribution amounts.
- If you change the location of your seats and complete the online process, the transaction is final. Do not release your original seats unless you are certain you want to change seating. We cannot restore your original seats.
- Based on availability, the quantity limits by area will continue to apply. Donors are limited to no more than 8 Prime West Legacy Club and/or West Legacy Club seats and no more than 12 seats in any other seating area.
- Parking quantities are based on renewed seats and any new seats added during the renewal process in February. New parking must be purchased in advance of the Football Seat and/or Parking Selection process. Additional seats purchased during the selection process will not automatically allow the purchase of additional season parking. Please call 888-992-4443 if you have questions about additional parking.