Season Ticket Renewals FAQs
Online renewals can be found in your online Account Manager.
- Go to www.12thmanfoundation.com.
- Select “Login” in the upper left corner and enter your email address and password. Your account number will no longer work in lieu of your email address when logging in.
- NOTE: If this is your first time to log in, you will be required to link your existing account with an online PIN. Please contact the 12th Man Foundation at 888-992-4443 for assistance.
- After logging in, select “Season Renewals” under the maroon “My Tickets” section.
If you would like to change your password, you will be able to do so from the login page. The enhanced password reset process will allow users to simply click an email link to make the change. If you do not know the email address on your account, please contact the 12th Man Foundation at 888-992-4443.
Yes, you may request a printable renewal form by contacting the 12th Man Foundation office by phone at 888-992-4443 or by email.
Please note, payments made by check will be processed by the 12th Man Foundation upon receipt.
Yes, our offices are open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Note: Price includes $15 per ticket fee.
You may opt into the seat relocation process on your renewal application by clicking “Yes” on “Enroll in 2023 Football Seat Selection”.
Yes, those who relocated seats during the exclusive seat selection will have an opportunity to participate in the regular seat selection process in April. To indicate on your application that you would like to participate in the 2023 seat selection process, please click “Yes” on “Enroll in 2023 Football Seat Selection”.
The 2023 Football Seat Selection process will begin in late spring. Appointments will be assigned in order of priority point rank as of March 2, 2023. If, at your selection appointment time, you do not choose other seats, you will retain your original seats.
If a donor relocates to a seating area with a shorter seating option term, the term for the relocated seats will be the shorter term.
Example: For the 2019 season, a donor selected seats in a 15-year term area. For the 2021 season, the donor chooses to relocate to a section that had an initial term of 10 years. The donor's term will expire after the 2025 season, which is the contractual term for the relocated seats. Click here for a map of final term years by seating area.
Dropping Seats or Parking
Please call the 12th Man Foundation at 888-992-4443 to drop seats and/or parking during the renewal process.
Please note if you release seats:
- You forfeit all rights to these seats for the 2023 season and all future football seasons. Release of seats may also affect the quantity of parking passes for which you are eligible. For more information on parking pass eligibility please refer to the Parking section of this FAQ.
- You will not receive a refund for any previously paid contributions for the released seats.
- Contribution amounts previously paid for the seats may not be transferred to outstanding pledges due on other contributions, including outstanding pledges for Kyle Field.
- The 12th Man Foundation reserves the right to adjust your seat block to preserve the integrity of available seat inventory on a particular row or section. The middle seats of a seat block cannot be dropped. Example: If you have seats 4,5,6 and 7 and want to drop one seat, only seats 4 or 7 would be eligible to be dropped.
Yes, you will be able to purchase additional seats via the seat selection process based on availability. You may also contact a sales representative to discuss your ticketing options by calling 979-846-8892.
Information to consider when requesting additional seats:
- Donors are limited to no more than 8 Prime West Legacy Club and/or West Legacy Club seats and no more than 12 seats in any other seating area.
- The online selection process will begin in late spring and appointments will be assigned in order of priority rank as of March 2, 2023.
You can purchase online or contact a sales representative to discuss your ticketing option by calling 979-846-8892.
Both, digital tickets and priority mail (printed tickets) will be offered during the 2023 season ticket renewal process. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, both digital and printed ticket options will be valid for entry on gameday during the 2023 season.
For ADA accessible seating, please contact email@example.com or call 888-992-4443 for assistance. For more information on Kyle Field Accessibility and ADA seating, click here.
NOTE: Anyone requesting accessible seating must meet the Americans with Disabilities Act eligibility and attestation standards. You will be required to certify that you meet these standards
People with mobility disabilities who require accessible seating because of their disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. This group includes people who use wheelchairs, those who use other mobility devices and people who cannot climb steps or walk long distances because of significant arthritis or severe respiratory, circulatory or cardiac conditions. Individuals who, because of their disability, cannot sit in a straight-back chair or those whose service dogs cannot fit under a non-accessible seat or lie safely in the aisle are also permitted to purchase accessible seats. Tickets for accessible seats may be sold to individuals who require accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf. Under Federal Law, people with disabilities who do not require the specific features of accessible seating but merely have a preference for them are not entitled to purchase accessible seats.
For series of events tickets, purchasers may be asked to attest in writing that they require, or are purchasing tickets for someone who requires, the features of an accessible seat. Venues may also mark tickets to clearly identify that they are for accessible seats. Some venues include on tickets for accessible seats a message stating that, if the user of the ticket does not need the specific features of the accessible seat, the venue may require the ticket holder to move to a different, non-accessible seating location.
Southwest Classic vs. Arkansas
Yes, tickets for the Southwest Classic vs. Arkansas will be available for purchase on the renewal application.
Additional Home & Road Game Tickets
Yes, you will be able to request road game tickets on your renewal application, subject to availability. Additional home game tickets will not be available on the application but will be made available at a later date.
Football Seat Selection Process
Season ticket holders who select the option to participate in the seat selection process will receive information on the process later this spring.
The ticket holder of record receives the priority points for all donations related to the seats, regardless of who pays the donation.
Priority points are awarded as payments are received by the 12th Man Foundation. For example, a donor would like to pay their $1,000 seat contribution for the 2024 and 2025 football seasons prior to March 3, 2023, in order to receive the priority points for those contributions. As long as payment is received by March 3, 2023, the donor would receive those 80 priority points ($1,000 x 2 years = $2,000 / 25 = 80 priority points).
Limits on Seat Quantities
Donors are limited to no more than 8 Prime West Legacy Club and/or West Legacy Club seats and no more than 12 seats in any other seating area.
The following lot changes will take place for the 2023 season:.
- Lot H - Due to an impending Texas A&M University construction project of an academic building in support of the Hospitality Entrepreneurship Program, Lot H and Lot H Reserved will be unavailable for Aggie Football gameday parking. You can learn more about this project by clicking here.
- Lot G - Lot G will become a reserved parking lot to accommodate displaced Lot H Reserved pass holders, and therefore, will not be available for non-reserved parking.
- Lot E (Lot 102 only) - Approximately 100 spaces in Lot E, specifically in Lot 102 on the east side of Reed Arena, will also be repurposed to a reserved lot replacing what was Lot H Reserved.
- Olsen Field RV Park - For the first time, 12th Man Foundation donors will have the opportunity to secure an RV parking space in the Olsen Field RV Park. Through an agreement with Texas A&M Transportation Services, existing Olsen Field RV Park permit holders who maintain their permit will continue to purchase it from Texas A&M Transportation Services. However, any spots that become available in Olsen Field RV Park for the 2023 season and beyond will be issued by the 12th Man Foundation to season ticket holders who request it based on priority point rank.
Single game parking permits are not available to purchase through the 12th Man Foundation. Click Here to purchase individual game parking passes through ParkMobile or contact Transportation Services (979) 862-7275.
The number of parking passes you may request is determined by the number of season tickets you renew.
|Number of Tickets||1-5||6-9||10-13||14-17||18-21||22-25||26+|
|Number of Passes||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
Regular parking permits will be $210 for the full season. RV parking permits will be $1,500 for the full season.
Due to the new 2023 parking term, new parking will be available on the renewal app as long as you are within your parking limits.
For season ticket holders who have ADA accessible parking requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-992-4443 for assistance. For more information on Kyle Field Accessibility and ADA parking, click here.
The 2023 season marks the beginning of a three-year parking term. The current three-year parking term will span the 2023, 2024 and 2025 seasons. The allocation of parking for this new three-year terms will be based on:
- Your priority point ranking as of March 2nd, 2023
- The default order of preferences or the ranked parking preferences submitted on your renewal
- Availability of spaces in each lot
- Lot quantity restrictions noted below
Parking allocation is subjective based upon each donor's preferences and ranking; therefore, it is not possible to provide Priority Point estimates for qualification into specific parking lots.
Please note: As we begin a new three-year parking term in 2023, the 12th Man Foundation reserves the right to halt or adjust the three-year term if necessary due to any unforeseen circumstances that would significantly impede the gameday operations of any parking lot managed by the 12th Man Foundation.
Yes, you will have the opportunity to rank your preferences on your renewal application.
You will have the opportunity on your renewal application to decline any lot in which you do not wish to park. Keep in mind that if your selected lots are not available and you have declined all other lots, you will not be assigned parking and a refund will be issued.
Please note the following restrictions on parking:
- Lot A: Limit of one pass
- Priority Lots (B, C, D, J): Limit of two passes between all priority lots
- All remaining lots are only restricted by season ticket quantity
Parking will be allocated based on your priority point ranking as of March 2, 2023. If you wish to increase your priority points, please click here to donate now!
All season ticket holders must be paid in full or enrolled in a payment plan by March 2, 2023.
You have a 4-month payment plan option available on the renewal application. Please note that ticketing payments and required seat donation payments are processed on different schedules. Payment schedules are noted below and cannot be modified.
4-Month Ticketing Payment Schedule:
- One-fourth is due at the time of your renewal
- One-fourth due on April 5, 2023
- One-fourth due on May 5, 2023
- One-fourth due on June 5, 2023
4-Month Required Seat Donation Payment Schedule:
- One-fourth due when you complete your renewal
- One-fourth due one month from the date you complete your renewal
- One-fourth due two months from the date you complete your renewal
- One-fourth due three months from the date you complete your renewal
Please note: Only donations payments received by March 2, 2023, will be included in the priority point ranking for the 2023 Football Seat and/or Parking Selection process.
Through your thoughtfulness and generosity when choosing your method of payment, the 12th Man Foundation has been able to greatly reduce credit card transaction fees paid on donations made in support of our mission. Please review the payment options below to ensure your donation makes the biggest possible impact on Texas A&M's student-athletes:
- Pay by e-check instead of credit card, which significantly reduces fees.
- Pay by e-check and earn 3% bonus priority points on the donation portion of your renewal (excludes ticket payment)
- Pay by credit card and contribute an extra two percent donation to cover the credit card fees. You may pay online by credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa)
- Pay by credit card and choose not to contribute an extra two percent to cover the credit card fees.
- Other acceptable payment methods are physical check, wire transfer, or stock contributions. Please make checks payable to the 12th Man Foundation and indicate on the memo line “2023 Football Renewal.” All payments will be applied upon receipt.
Our mailing address is listed below:
- 12th Man Foundation
- P.O. Box 2800
- College Station, TX 77841-2800.
Contact our office at 979-846-8892 for wire transfer and/or stock contribution instructions.
Yes. If you would like to use multiple forms of payment for your renewal please contact the 12th Man Foundation at 888-992-4443.
Yes, your renewal will give you the opportunity to increase your annual charitable support of the 12th Man Foundation to receive priority points and other benefits as well as provide support for Texas A&M student-athletes.
Yes, you can make donations on your renewal application.
You may call the 12th Man Foundation at 888-992-4443 or email email@example.com.
Yes, the 2020 season will not count toward the seating terms. Areas previously set to expire in 2024 will now run through 2025 and areas set to expire in 2029 will now run through 2030.
The seating option term will expire consistent with all other previously sold seats in that seating area. For your reference, the expiration years are at the conclusion of the 2025 and 2030 seasons based on seating area.
Example: Example: All seats purchased in 2015 in the Prime West Legacy Club have a term expiring after the 2030 season. All new seats purchased in 2021 in the Prime West Legacy Club will also have a term expiring after the 2030 season.
Future Expiration Schedule: The expiration dates will remain the same (2025 for 10 years, 2030 for 15 year). The seating term will decrease by one year with each passing year.
|Year Purchased||10 Year Original Term Areas||15 Year Original Term Areas|