The mission of the 12th Man Foundation is to fund scholarships, programs and facilities in support of Championship Athletics and our donors are the lifeblood of that mission. If you know someone who might be interested in making an impact for Texas A&M student-athletes by joining the 12th Man Foundation, we'd love to hear about them!
The 12th Man Foundation is excited to introduce a new referral program designed to reward donors for their efforts in finding new supporters of Texas A&M Athletics! Current donors will now receive 10 priority points for each new membership established from their referrals.
Once logged in, your referral form will be accessible through your Account Manager (on a desktop) under the new tab titled “Refer a Friend”
HOW IT WORKS:
- Your personalized referral form (accessible by clicking the button above) will be accessible through your Account Manager (on a desktop) under the new tab titled "Refer a Friend."
- Your referrals will receive an invitation to join the 12th Man Foundation to the email address you provide in the form.
- Each time a new membership is established from your referral, 10 priority points will be rewarded to your account.
- Priority points will only be awarded for referrals that result in new membership (donation of $150 or more and have not been active members in the past 5 years).
- Eligible priority points cannot be tracked/awarded for referrals that occur outside of your personalized referral form. To ensure points are awarded, please be sure to submit your referrals through the form provided on your account.
- If your referral results in a new membership, you will receive an email notification.
- Note: Successful email notifications are subject to subscription status and correct data entry.
“You are the glue that holds us together because of the resources you provide. We’re eternally grateful for your support.”