The Aggie Access Priority Point Program provides a fair and transparent method for determining donor priority and guiding the distribution of benefits. It recognizes our donors' commitment to Aggie Athletics by honoring and rewarding their generous financial support and passion for Texas A&M. Donors receive points for charitable giving, season ticket purchases, service and loyalty.
Benefits of Priority Points
Assignment of Away and Post Season Tickets
The 12th Man Foundation uses priority ranking in the assignment of away and postseason game tickets. Donors and season ticket holders who are active members of the 12th Man Foundation have the opportunity to purchase tickets for these events based on availability and their priority ranking.
The 12th Man Foundation uses priority ranking when considering requests for new or additional or upgraded season tickets for all sports, including requests for premium seating areas and suites.
Invitations to Special Events and other Benefits
The 12th Man Foundation uses priority ranking when extending invitations to special events or offering any other benefits, as deemed appropriate by the 12th Man Foundation Board of Trustees.
Requests for Parking at Football, Basketball and Baseball
The 12th Man Foundation uses priority ranking when considering requests for parking for home football, basketball and baseball games.
Requests for Single Home Game Tickets
The 12th Man Foundation uses priority ranking when considering requests for new, additional or upgraded season tickets for all sports, including requests for premium seating areas and suites. Donors will have first right to purchase single home game tickets prior to the general public. From time to time, the first right to purchase may be offered to donors based on their priority ranking.
Allocation of Priority Points
for every $100 contributed
Total Charitable Giving
Includes Annual Fund contributions, annual seat contributions, endowments, major gifts and other charitable gifts to the 12th Man Foundation
Years of Consecutive Giving
Points are awarded for each year of consecutive giving. Points are forfeited in the year consecutive giving ceases.
per season ticket
Non-priority Season Ticket Holders
Points began accumulating with the 2015-2016 season. Season ticket holder must be an active member of the 12th Man Foundation to earn points.
per priority season ticket
Priority Season Ticket Holder
Priority season tickets includes seats with an annual contribution and faculty, staff and Lettermen season ticket purchases.
awarded annually to members of Champions Council
Points are awarded for commitments made after January 15, 2015.
per year of membership
MVP and MVP Gold levels
Points began accumulating in 2019.
for every $100 contributed
Gifts in Kind
Goods or services gifted and fair market value of the gift are approved by the 12th Man Foundation’s President and Major Gifts Senior Vice President prior to point award.
Lettermen Letter Bonus
Awarded to any active Lettermen's Association member who lettered while at Texas A&M.
for every $100 contributed
Priority points may be awarded at the time of gifting under the following guidelines:
- The gift must be irrevocable; the terms of the gift may not be amended without consent of the beneficiary (TMF).
- Priority points will be awarded based on the net present value of the portion of the corpus of the gift held in cash or cash equivalents, using the IRS calculation of NPV.
- From time to time as additional portions of the corpus are liquidated, additional points may be awarded, again using the IRS calculation of NPV.
E-Check (ACH) Bonus
3% bonus of donation amount
Lettermen's Association Lifetime Members
per year of service
Points accumulated from 1999 - 2018.
Awarded to current members who make a successful membership referralMore Information / Make a Referral
Priority Point System Policies
To earn and retain your priority points, your account must be active by maintaining your membership. If you have not renewed your membership, please click here to donate now.
For individual donors, points expire upon death of the member and spouse. For corporate (business) memberships, points expire 10 years after the date earned.
Seating for all ticketed sports is based on your ranking.
Ranking determines future ticket allocation and seating priority for all ticketed sports as well as parking assignments when applicable.
All account holders shall have access to their account online in their Account Manager area located after logging in on www.12thmanfoundation.com. Each member’s online account shows their total priority points and ranking.
Each account holder’s priority points are calculated at the end of each day. This aids in determining your rank. Throughout the year, the Foundation will also post point snapshots.
The 12th Man Foundation Priority Points are not property. Subject to the following exceptions, priority points may not be sold, transferred, or reassigned under any circumstances.
Decisions of the 12th Man Foundation are final
- All decisions with the respect to formally submitted reviews are final.
- Errors in calculation of priority points will be promptly reviewed and corrected when brought to the attention of the 12th Man Foundation.
Not Liable for Losses or Damage
- Under no circumstances shall the University, the Texas A&M Athletics Department, the 12th Man Foundation, the Texas A&M Lettermen’s Association, any of their affiliated organizations, or any of their officers, directors, agents, employees, or consultants be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from errors, whether intentional or negligent, including miscalculation or omissions, failure to correct errors, or the award or failure to award priority points or benefits in accordance with the Priority Points System.
Subject to Change without Notice
- Priority points and procedures are subject to change without notice to account holders. Regardless of actual or constructive notice to account holders, all changes shall have immediate effect.
Loss of Account/NCAA Violations
- Any donor, account holder, and/or 12th Man Foundation member who is found to be in violation of NCAA, affiliated conference or Texas A&M University rules or regulations is potentially subject to loss, suspension, denial or non-renewal of priority points. Donors disassociated from Texas A&M University because of action taken and upheld by the NCAA or the affiliated conference are not eligible to receive priority points during the period of their disassociation.